- We are a family owned business specializing in sales and service of induction heaters for over 40 years.
- Our engineering team has an impeccable track record in evaluating a company’s induction heating needs and recommending the right equipment for the job.
- We are located in Pasadena, California and hundreds of our machines have been sold locally, nationally and all over the world.
- We are dedicated to providing the fastest service possible for post sales support.
- We sell peripherals for induction heaters such as infrared thermometers (pyrometers), controllers, water cooling systems and power semiconductors to name just a few.
- We design and fabricate specialty induction heating coils and extended buss bars.
- Some of our many customers have included famous companies such as Alcoa, Black and Decker, Komatsu, Electrolux, General Motors, Honeywell, Hubbell, ITT, Johnson & Johnson, Owens Corning, Rainbird and Teledyne
- Some of our many customers have included famous institutions such as Cal Tech, Georgia Tech, JPL, US Army, M.I.T., Michigan Tech, National Research Council Canada, Naval Surface Warfare Center, Northwestern University, Rutgers, U.S. Geological Survey, UCLA, and Atomic Energy Canada